CONSCIOUSNESS RISING, INC. DBA DONNA BOND PROFESSIONAL COACHING AND CONSULTING
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the Site, www donnabond dot com, and any subdomains. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Consciousness Rising, Inc (“Company”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information when you purchase something from our Site, as part of the buying and selling process, so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation. This enables us to both fulfill and support the products you purchase.
3. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about new products, free and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos, reports / white papers, etc.), and special events.
4. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
5. Cookies. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
6. Embedded content from other websites. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Or if you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
3. Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a workshop we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that workshop. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
We will use the Personal Data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third-party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
-We use regular Malware Scanning.
-We use an SSL certificate.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason (i.e. newsletter subscription and marketing messages), we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting Customer Support by email.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
Also, if our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that they may continue to sell and support our products and services.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ADVERTISERS, STRATEGIC PARTNERS OR VENDORS. AGAIN, WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY VERY SERIOUSLY.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
STORAGE, SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
Our shopping cart solution is hosted and managed by Woo Commerce, Accuity Scheduling or Pay Pal. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored in Woo Commerce, Accuity Scheduling or Pay Pal data storage, databases, and the general Woo Commerce, Accuity Scheduling or Pay Pal application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to email@example.com
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
1. Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
2. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
1. Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
2. Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
3. Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
4. Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
5. Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
6. Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
7. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by Following the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Canada or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information, you expressly consent to have your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last Updated: December 2022